Yo-ho-ho! We know you're excited to share your awesome photo memories! Starting March 11, 2013, you can access your JA High Seas Bowl 2013 Team Photos for FREE right here.
- Go to Snapfish.com or paste http://ja-high-seas-bowl-2013.snapfish.com/snapfish into a new window.
- Using your e-mail address and password, set up a personal Snapfish account if you don't already have one. You will be taken to a Group Room for JA High Seas Bowl 2013.
- Click the Album that’s labeled with your bowling shift (Monday, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., etc.) A slideshow will pop up. Watch the slideshow, or forward all the way through and then another window will pop up. Click share album.
- In order to download a full-size 4" x 6" (or larger) photo of your team, you'll need to enter YOUR e-mail address in the first box. Click the yellow Share Album button. The album will be e-mailed to you in a few short minutes. (You’re almost finished J)
- When the e-mail arrives, click View Album. A new window will open (you may have to log back in).
- Find your team photo and doubleclick on it for a larger view.
- With your curser on your enlarged team photo, right click Save Image As... Rename your photo, and select the file on your computer where you'd like to save the photo.
- Now your photo is saved on your computer. From there, just print, share and enjoy! You can send it as an e-mail attachment to your teammates, family, and friends or insert it in your company's electronic newsletter.
Click HERE to download a pdf file of the colorful frame insert, suitable for an 8" x 10" frame.
Copyright © Junior Achievement® 2011